WE ARE . . . Teachers, Aides, Secretaries, Custodians, Maintenance and Grounds Personnal, Librarians, Guidance Counselors, Nurses, Social Workers, Bus Drivers, Psychologists, Learning Consultants, Speech and Occupational Therapists.
IN THE COMMUNITY WE ARE . . . Parents, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, PTA/PTO Members, Coaches, Volunteers, Residents, Taxpayers, Consumers, Friends and Neighbors.
THERE ARE 392 MEMBERS IN THE BORDENTOWN REGIONAL EDUCATION ASSOCIATION WHO ARE . . .
- committed to educational excellence in staff and pupil performance.
- determined to be caring, responsible, civic-minded adult role models for children.
- dedicated to educating the “whole child”—emotionally, physically, socially, and academically.
DID YOU KNOW THAT BREA MEMBERS PARTICIPATE IN…
- Members regularly enroll in college courses and attend workshops and seminars to keep current with educational and technological advances.
- Members provide workshops to familiarize parents with skills and strategies.
- Members support deserving graduates from all BRMS and BRHS by contributing to scholarship funds.
Clothing / Food Drives
- Members, district-wide, assist local families in need during the holidays and throughout the year by conducting various collections.
- Members serve on district committees to improve, update, and enrich curriculums after identifying needs and assessing current programs.
- Members participate in local charitable events such as the Burlington County Charitable Campaign, Jump Rope for Heart, AutismWalk.